Sunday Morning Worship Services
Praise Service at 8:30 a.m.
Sunday School (Jr/Sr High and Adult Classes Only) 9:30 a.m.
Traditional Service at 11 a.m.
Both services are live streamed on Facebook, YouTube, and this website.
Our Youth Groups is hosting a fall flower bulb fundraiser! You can order through the church office, the form in your bulletin, or online at https://groups.dutchmillbulbs.com/shop/?affiliates=clearfieldpresby These are all bulbs to be planted this fall for early spring blooming! Add a little bright to your spring gardens by getting a head start now!
Our Response to COVID-19
- Sunday School and coffee service will resume September 13, 2020. Sunday School classes will be less than 25 people. Family units are encouraged to sit together. All other attendees will social distance themselves from each other. Masks will be worn if social distancing cannot be achieved.
- Church dinners may resume, as approved by the Reopening Committee, Trustees and/or Session. Takeout or drive through dinners are encouraged, unless a safe alternative plan is developed.
- Small groups and church sponsored groups may resume meeting. These groups will meet in Westminster Fellowship Hall, the Kurtz Meditation Garden, or location off of church property.
- All small groups and sponsored groups must provide the church office with date, time, and location of meetings. This can be done through a building use request form or via email to email@example.com.
- All small groups and sponsored groups will use sanitizing materials provided by the church after each meeting.
- In person worship services will continue to meet in the sanctuary to better allow for social distancing. Services are currently at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. Both services will continue to be available via Facebook, YouTube, and www.ClearfieldPresbyterian.org.
- For worship, attendees will enter through Pine Street or the Portico entrances and proceed to the sanctuary. Bulletins, masks, hand sanitizer, and offering plates will be available at the Pine Street entrance. An usher will take a non-touch temperature of those entering the building.
- At the conclusion of worship, attendees may exit through any door.
- Masks will be worn when entering and exiting the building, and at any time there can not be at least six feet of social distancing.
- All restrooms will be open.
- Areas of the church not needed for worship or Sunday School will be closed with appropriate signage.
- There is clear signage throughout the building encouraging attendees to wear masks, stay home if they feel unwell, to wash or sanitize their hands frequently, and to practice social distancing.
- In the sanctuary, pew cushions are removed from every other row to encourage social distancing. Family units are encouraged to sit together.
- Hymnals, bibles, pencils, and other publications are removed from the pews.
- Hand sanitizer, tissues, and trash cans are easily accessible.
- Between the services, janitorial staff and volunteers sanitize pews and common touch areas in the building. Monday mornings, these areas are thoroughly disinfected.
- During services, music is part of worship. Bulletins contain the lyrics for praise songs and hymns. Attendees will wear masks while singing.
- Services will not include a children’s message or Children’s Church. Materials are available for children to use during worship.
- The baby nursery will be closed for the entirety of the 2020-2021 academic year.
The reopening committee will reconvene on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 6:00 pm to review these recommendations.