Sunday Morning Worship Services
Praise Service at 8:30 a.m.
Sunday School at 9:30 a.m.
Traditional Service at 11 a.m.
Both services are live streamed on Facebook and uploaded to YouTube and this website within 48 hours.
Our Response to COVID-19
- Masks must be worn at all times while in our church building.
- Sunday School and coffee service will resume September 13, 2020. Sunday School classes will be less than 25 people. Family units are encouraged to sit together. All other attendees will social distance themselves from each other. Masks will be worn.
- When in worship, we must sit every other pew, as labeled with signage. Family units are encouraged to sit together. All others must social distance.
- Church dinners may resume, as approved by the Reopening Committee, Trustees and/or Session. Takeout or drive through dinners are encouraged, unless a safe alternative plan is developed.
- Small groups and church sponsored groups may resume meeting. These groups will meet in Westminster Fellowship Hall, the Kurtz Meditation Garden, or location off of church property. Masks will be worn.
- All small groups and sponsored groups must provide the church office with date, time, and location of meetings. This can be done through a building use request form or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All small groups and sponsored groups will use sanitizing materials provided by the church after each meeting/event.
- In person worship services will continue to meet in the sanctuary to better allow for social distancing. Services are currently at 8:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Both services will continue to be available via Facebook, YouTube, and www.ClearfieldPresbyterian.org.
- For worship, attendees will enter through Pine Street or the Portico entrances and proceed to the sanctuary. Bulletins, masks, hand sanitizer, and offering plates will be available at the Pine Street entrance.
- At the conclusion of worship, attendees may exit through any door.
- All restrooms will be open.
- Areas of the church not needed for worship or Sunday School will be closed with appropriate signage.
- There is clear signage throughout the building encouraging attendees to wear masks, stay home if they feel unwell, to wash or sanitize their hands frequently, and to practice social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer, tissues, and trash cans are easily accessible.
- Between the services, janitorial staff and volunteers sanitize pews and common touch areas in the building. Monday mornings, these areas are thoroughly disinfected.
- During services, music is part of worship. Bulletins contain the lyrics for praise songs and hymns. Attendees will wear masks while singing.
- The baby nursery will be closed for the entirety of the 2020-2021 academic year.